Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Book Review: "Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang"

Chelsea is back and better (badder?) than ever! I loved the other book of hers I read, which I previously reviewed on this blog, Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea so I had high hopes for this one... I was not disappointed! I think I liked this one even more, in fact.  C'mon, the book starts off with its first chapter being about her childhood addiction to compulsive masturbation. What's not to love? ;) You can probably take a good guess at the type of topics the rest of the book contains just from there. I love raunchy humor, so this is right up my alley. If you're not into that, steer very clear of this book or you'll likely get offended. Otherwise, kick back, get yourself a drink, and enjoy! 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment